Greening Buildings – an introduction to retrofit, carbon reduction and energy saving in homes.
Time & Location
About the Event
The session will cover
- Why buildings matter on our journey to carbon neutral
- What is retrofit, introducing a roadmap for reducing your homes carbon footprint and increasing energy efficiency
- Outline case studies of older buildings
- Low carbon heating options
- Links to services and funds
After the 30 minute presentation there will be time for a Q&A session.
Dan Millin Senior Domestic Energy Advisor from Severn Wye Energy Agency will be delivering the session.
About Severn Wye
Severn Wye is a sustainability charity working across Wales and its English border counties.
Since 1999, Severn Wye Energy Agency has been working towards a world where natural resources are used sustainably, communities are resilient against inequality and climate change does not threaten our future.
- Greening Buildings£0£00£0