Intro to Lime Plastering - 2 days
A two day practical introduction to lime plastering for homeowners and anyone looking to understanding why lime should be used on older properties.
Time & Location
15 Apr 2021, 10:00 – 16 Apr 2021, 16:00
High Hall Farm, Stroat, Chepstow NP16 7LP, UK
About the Event
This is a two day practical course on using lime to build with and lime plastering. Students will look at why lime is used in older properties, the different types of lime and their uses, varying sands and aggregrates and learn how to create the perfect mix. There will be lots of time for hands on experience of laying lime on.
- Why use Lime
- Types of Lime
- Aggregates and how to use them
- Preparing a wall for plastering
- Base coat and top coat hands on practical
- How to create different plaster finishes
- Optional: Hands on experience of plastering on lath
The 2 day course costs £260 and includes a comprehensive course handbook.
Lime and lime plastering
Two day practical course on lime plastering.