Introduction to Lime and Lime Plastering - 2 days
Time & Location
About the Event
A two day practical introduction to lime plastering for homeowners and anyone looking to understanding why lime should be used on older properties.
We are excited to be working in partnership with Cotswold Rural Skills (part of Cotswold Conservation Board) to be offering this practical lime plastering course.
This is a two day practical course on using lime to build with and plaster. Students will look at why lime is used in older properties, the different types of lime and their uses, varying sands and aggregates and learn how to create the perfect mix. There will be lots of time for hands on experience of laying lime on.
- Why use Lime
- Types of Lime
- Aggregates and how to use them
- Preparing a wall for plastering
- Base coat and top coat hands on practical
- How to create different plaster finishes
- Optional: Hands on experience of plastering on lath
The 2 day course costs £250 and includes a comprehensive course handbook.
- Lime and lime plastering£250£250Sold Out