Lime Plastering - Level 1
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a two day practical course on using lime to build with and lime plastering. Students will look at why lime is used in older properties, the different types of lime and their uses, varying sands and aggregrates and learn how to create the perfect mix. There will be lots of time for hands on experience of laying lime on.
- Why use Lime
- Types of Lime
- Aggregates and how to use them
- Preparing a wall for plastering
- Base coat and top coat hands on practical
- How to create different plaster finishes
The 2 day course costs £300 and includes a comprehensive course handbook.
Plastering Tool Kit
To get you started with your projects, we have put together a plastering tool kit which you can pick up when you attend the course. The kit includes:
- Sponge Float
- Plastering Float
- Nail Float
- Straight Edge
- Bucket Trowel
The only thing left to purchase are your materials!
If you would like to purchase a tool kit, add it to your basket below.
- Lime and lime plastering£300£300Sold Out
- Plastering Tool Kit£149£1490£0